180 Homes for sale in Danville, Indiana
The city of Danville Indiana affords an exceptional quality of life in beautiful Midwestern setting, with charming neighborhoods and a thriving real estate market. What's not to like? [Read More...]
Danville, Indiana is located in the center of Hendricks County (where it is the county seat) and is about 20 miles west of Indianapolis Indiana.
The Danville community has been growing rapidly thanks to the major effort to revitalize the city's downtown area and promote economic growth by attracting new businesses.
Danville is the oldest city in Hendricks County. The first settlement in Danville was in 1823. By the next year, Hendricks County was officially organized as a unit of government.
In 1835, Danville was incorporated as a town officially. It was named after William Wick's brother, Daniel Wick. William was conducting court at the time of incorporation. Danville was home to Central Indiana Normal College from 1878 to 1951.
- Festivals: Danville hosts several events throughout the year. The Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra has concerts at the Ellis Park Amphitheater during the summer months. The Fun "Feast'ival" is an annual event featuring music, entertainment, and great food. A Farmers Market and an Antique Festival are held in the summer and fall months. The Heartland Applefest is sponsored by Beasley Orchard in October.
- Hendricks County Historical Museum: This museum, once the County Sheriff's Residence, became the Hendricks County Historical Museum in 1975. It illustrates the history of the County in each room. Pieces included here relate to military history, agriculture, domestic life, and the history of education.
- Waterslide at Ellis Park: The Waterslide offers fun in the sun for the whole family.
- Golf Courses: The city's only golf course is the Twin Bridges Golf Club.
- The Danville Police Department officers are all Indiana law Enforcement Academy graduates.. If you have an emergency dial 911, otherwise dial 317-745-3008.
- The Danville Fire Department serves as a volunteer organization. In the event of a fire emergency call 911. For non-emergency calls dial 317-745-3008.
- If you are moving to the Danville Indiana area, you can search our database of Danville homes for sale and real estate. You will find every home, condo, building and lot for sale in the Indianapolis Multiple Listing Service (MLS), presented on our website via IDX.
|1940 Whisperwood Trl, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Whisperwood Lakes|
|The design of this home is one of spaciousness. A vaulted ceiling stretches through great room and kitchen...popular open floor plan! Bright and cheery kitchen has a pantry plus all appliances including washer/dryer to stay! Hand crafted center island ...|
|3 Beds, 2 Bath Areas, 1230 SqFt|
|$124,900 (For Sale)
F.C. Tucker Company
|3689 W County Road 100, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Beautiful !!! 3 Bedroom home updated from top to bottom. Living Room and Family Room. tons of Cabinet Space. Fireplace for cozy factor and heat if you like that sort of thing. And, if you like the out-doors, you are love this place. A Massive Deck, a Fi...|
|3 Beds, 2 Bath Areas, 1519 SqFt|
|$215,000 (For Sale)
|1904 W County Road 300 S, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Minor Placeat|
|Enter the Gated & Wooded Drive of this 3 Bed Ranch with 4.03 Acres and Immediately Enjoy the Quiet and Peacefulness of Country Living. The Property is very Private and Features a 26x36 Pole Barn Complete with Electricity & 2 Lg doors. The Home Features a ...|
|3 Beds, 2 Bath Areas, 1952 SqFt|
|$287,900 (For Sale)
|2998 E County Road 300 S, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Enjoy the country life w/easy commutes to Danville, Avon & Plainfield! Updates include laminate flooring in spacious Great Room & Kitchen, roof - 2014, soffits, siding & HVAC -2010! Fabulous Kitchen w/large island & pull-outs in cabinets! Enjoy the view f...|
|2 Beds, 2 Bath Areas, 1646 SqFt|
|$129,900 (For Sale)
F.C. Tucker Company
|293 N Indiana St, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|This is an Old Church that has been converted into two 3 bedroom apts. in 1996. This building has been very well maintained. The upstairs unit #1 has vaulted ceilings in the LR & has its own 10x12 private deck. Unit #2 (downstairs) has 8' ceilings with a ...|
|0 Beds, Bath Areas, 3000 SqFt|
|$148,500 (For Sale)
|2069 E County Road 100 N, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Conveniently located spacious 2-story home on 1-acre lot just minutes from everything. Home features 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, large living rm, large family rm, formal dining rm, breakfast rm, basement, 2-car attached garage, deck, large pantry, & lots of ...|
|4 Beds, 3 Bath Areas, 3502 SqFt|
|$194,900 (For Sale)
F.C. Tucker/Schneider Realty
|1891 Windsor Ln, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Whisperwood Lakes|
|3 Beds, 2 Bath Areas, 1503 SqFt|
|$141,900 (For Sale)
|197 Creekside Dr, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Clear Creek|
|Immaculate 3 bedroom family home situated on large corner lot. With over 2,000 Sq Ft, you will have the space you need. Open floorplan to the Family room and dining room. Great place to raise your family. Enjoy parks, walking trails, basketball court, and...|
|3 Beds, 3 Bath Areas, 2362 SqFt|
|$131,900 (For Sale)
Keller Williams Indpls Metro S
|413 E Broadway St, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|We are talking historic, magical Broadway St in Downtown Danville. This lovely home has been in the same family for many years & has been lovingly maintained & updated but a lot of the beautiful wood features have remained. Amazing room sizes, flexible fl...|
|5 Beds, 4 Bath Areas, 4131 SqFt|
|$199,900 (For Sale)
|98 N County Road 325, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|3 Bedroom 2 Bath on 6+acres with 40x65 pole barn and aprox 1 acre pond. Living room with vaulted ceiling, dkylights, fireplace with insert. Large Kitchen with island is open to the spacious dining room. Deck with Gazebo. Unfinished loft over garage is...|
|3 Beds, 2 Bath Areas, 3292 SqFt|
|$185,000 (For Sale)
|5181 Brook Ct, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Tree lined lot at end of cul-de-sac surrounded by custom built homes. Last lot in small neighborhood. Danville address but Brownsburg schools. Quiet neighborhood close to Avon & Brownsburg. Build your dream home here. Soil test & preliminary septic drawin...|
|0 Beds, Bath Areas, 0 SqFt|
|$40,000 (For Sale)
|72 Clinton Ct, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Clinton Court|
|If you are looking for an updated home with a new kitchen and finishes, bathrooms, finished basement and a gorgeous yard, look no more! Also new appliances in kitchen, new carpeting and paint thru out. Large 2 car attached garage with extra driveway spa...|
|3 Beds, 2 Bath Areas, 2705 SqFt|
|$169,900 (For Sale)
Lane Realty Group, LLC