151 Homes for sale in Danville, Indiana
The city of Danville Indiana affords an exceptional quality of life in beautiful Midwestern setting, with charming neighborhoods and a thriving real estate market. What's not to like? [Read More...]
Danville, Indiana is located in the center of Hendricks County (where it is the county seat) and is about 20 miles west of Indianapolis Indiana.
The Danville community has been growing rapidly thanks to the major effort to revitalize the city's downtown area and promote economic growth by attracting new businesses.
Danville is the oldest city in Hendricks County. The first settlement in Danville was in 1823. By the next year, Hendricks County was officially organized as a unit of government.
In 1835, Danville was incorporated as a town officially. It was named after William Wick's brother, Daniel Wick. William was conducting court at the time of incorporation. Danville was home to Central Indiana Normal College from 1878 to 1951.
- Festivals: Danville hosts several events throughout the year. The Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra has concerts at the Ellis Park Amphitheater during the summer months. The Fun "Feast'ival" is an annual event featuring music, entertainment, and great food. A Farmers Market and an Antique Festival are held in the summer and fall months. The Heartland Applefest is sponsored by Beasley Orchard in October.
- Hendricks County Historical Museum: This museum, once the County Sheriff's Residence, became the Hendricks County Historical Museum in 1975. It illustrates the history of the County in each room. Pieces included here relate to military history, agriculture, domestic life, and the history of education.
- Waterslide at Ellis Park: The Waterslide offers fun in the sun for the whole family.
- Golf Courses: The city's only golf course is the Twin Bridges Golf Club.
- The Danville Police Department officers are all Indiana law Enforcement Academy graduates.. If you have an emergency dial 911, otherwise dial 317-745-3008.
- The Danville Fire Department serves as a volunteer organization. In the event of a fire emergency call 911. For non-emergency calls dial 317-745-3008.
- If you are moving to the Danville Indiana area, you can search our database of Danville homes for sale and real estate. You will find every home, condo, building and lot for sale in the Indianapolis Multiple Listing Service (MLS), presented on our website via IDX.
|408 N Washington St, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Downard & Pattison|
|2 Beds, 2 Bath Areas, 2165 SqFt|
|$114,900 (For Sale)
F.C. Tucker Company
|2207 E County Road 200 North, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|You have the family, we have the house. This home has an updated kitchen, covered porches, and a 2-car gar giving your family room to roam and that is just on the inside. The property offers a shelter house for entertaining, nature trails to stroll, a pol...|
|4 Beds, 2 Bath Areas, 2364 SqFt|
|$283,500 (For Sale)
|79 Orchard Ln, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Shelton Terrace|
|Don't miss your opportunity to purchase this wonderful newly updated home in Danville. 3 bdrms, 3 baths, 2 living areas! Recent updates include carpeting, tile and wood flooring- What flooring isn't new remains its original Beautiful hardwood floors. New...|
|3 Beds, 3 Bath Areas, 2652 SqFt|
|$165,000 (For Sale)
Keller Williams Indy Metro W
|198 N Tennessee St, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|THIS BEAUTIFUL COLONIAL HOME FEATURES HARDWOOD FLOORS, BUILT IN SHELVES, 3 BEDROOMS AND 1.5 BATHS, FORMAL LIVING ROOM AND DINING ROOM, A BRICK FIREPLACE IN THE FAMILY ROOM, KITCHEN, AND AN UNFINISHED BASEMENT. HOME IS ON A GREAT LOT WITH A NICE BACKYARD, ...|
|3 Beds, 5 Bath Areas, 2768 SqFt|
|$125,000 (For Sale)
RE/MAX Advanced Realty
|115 N Jefferson St, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Old time charm at it's best! This home features beautiful woodwork, built in book cases, hardwood flooring, pocket doors, plus lots of updates. Offers living room, sitting room, large dining room with fireplace, updated kitchen, new carpet, replacement wi...|
|3 Beds, 2 Bath Areas, 1900 SqFt|
|$157,900 (For Sale)
|118 Parkview Dr, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Clear Creek|
|Spectacular home in pristine move in condition! You'll love this fabulous flr pln w/nearly 3000 SF incl. main level Fam. Rm. & Liv. Rm. open to wonderful Kitchen & Din. Rm w/Stainless Applns! Upstairs are 4 lrg Bedrooms w/spacious Mst Ste w/lrg private ...|
|4 Beds, 3 Bath Areas, 2926 SqFt|
|$162,500 (For Sale)
Keller Williams Indy Metro W
|441 W Mill St, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Great Buy in Danville! This home is move in Ready. 2 Bedroom 1 Bath. Newer Roof. Very nice yard with mature trees. Gravel Drive. Storage shed included. Great location close to court house and schools.|
|2 Beds, 1 Bath Areas, 884 SqFt|
|$79,900 (For Sale)
|751 Tamarack Dr, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Temple Estates|
|This is a beautiful all brick home with a flowing floor plan, big great room with a cathedral ceiling & gas log fireplace, nice kitchen & eating space, all appliances stay w/washer, dryer & dishwasher just 1 yr old,& the range & fridge new 2/2015. There i...|
|3 Beds, 2 Bath Areas, 1530 SqFt|
|$159,900 (For Sale)
|4250 N State Rd 39, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Cute 3 Bed, 1.5 BA all brick Ranch on 1.63 AC. The property is fully fenced & includes a large dog run. This well cared for home is ready for you to call home. Kitchen features lots of cabinets for plenty of storage. The large 2 car garage has a 3/4 bath ...|
|3 Beds, 2 Bath Areas, 1176 SqFt|
|$139,900 (For Sale)
Berkshire Hathaway Home
|2859 S County Road 225, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|What a tough house to find! 3 br 2 ba ranch with over 1700 sqft, den/office with built-ins and French doors, updated kitchen with new cabinets, granite counters, and stnls steel appliances, 1.36 acre lot with mature trees, Large Pole barn 30x30 plus 15x...|
|3 Beds, 2 Bath Areas, 1732 SqFt|
|$179,900 (For Sale)
|273 Stratford Way, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Stratford Ridge|
|Just what everyone is looking for...Beautiful 4 bedroom split floor plan ranch with finished basement! The home features a nice den/library with french doors and a spacious great room with gas fireplace. Master bedroom is beautifully decorated with a wond...|
|4 Beds, 5 Bath Areas, 4297 SqFt|
|$309,900 (For Sale)
|167 East St, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|BUY WITH NO MONEY DOWN! A Must See! Cute Bungalow in Heart of Danville. Offers newer siding, roof, windows & exterior doors, Has Nice sized Living Room with Dining Area w/ Laminate flrs. Kitchen has been updated w/new counter tops & tile back splash & ti...|
|2 Beds, 1 Bath Areas, 1176 SqFt|
|$94,900 (For Sale)