159 Homes for sale in Danville, Indiana
The city of Danville Indiana affords an exceptional quality of life in beautiful Midwestern setting, with charming neighborhoods and a thriving real estate market. What's not to like? [Read More...]
|103 Parkridge Dr, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|This is an amazing property, a true custom home on a fantastic wooded lot, huge backyard w/full privacy fence, gorgeous great room w/gas log frplc, updated kit w/solid surface countertops, split bedroom floor plan, 4th bedroom has small closet,sellers hav...|
|4 Beds, 3 Bath Areas, 3733 SqFt|
|$289,900 (For Sale)
|2962 S Co. Rd. 125 W, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Lovely 3.8 acre building lot in area of other homes with lots of like size. This corner lot has ample space for home and outbuildings of your choice. Already minor plated for home in the Danville school system.|
|0 Beds, Bath Areas, 0 SqFt|
|$78,000 (For Sale)
|152 N Indiana St, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Historic 3 Bedroom home and Carriage House in Danville; many updates within the last 2 years . Original wood trim hardwoods! Gas heat, 200 amp, new windows, HVAC are just a few of the upgrades in this cute home! Home warranty offered to Buyers for 1 yr. ...|
|3 Beds, 1 Bath Areas, 3035 SqFt|
|$110,000 (For Sale)
New Start Home Realty, LLC
|529 Willow Dr, Danville, In 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Old Farm|
|Immaculate well cared for home in popular Old Farm. Outside you will find updated landscaping, covered patio, fenced yard, mini barn, firepit and playset can stay! Step inside...attractive decor, fresh paint and updates include heat pump installed 2012, ...|
|3 Beds, 2 Bath Areas, 1090 SqFt|
|$114,900 (For Sale)
F.C. Tucker Company
|321 W Main St, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Beautifully updated both interior and exterior including brand new roof, gutters, windows, light fixtures, hardware, kitchen with SS appliances & garbage disposal, furnace and air conditioner, water heater, bathrooms. updated electrical, plumbing, Origin...|
|4 Beds, 3 Bath Areas, 2725 SqFt|
|$203,000 (For Sale)
Liberty Real Estate, LLC.
|640 Wilson St, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Herschel Wilson|
|Who's ready to stop paying rent? This 3 bdrm, including newer stainless steel appliances, replacement windows, fenced yard plus much more. Large open patio to have your cookouts. Close to schools and downtown. USDA financing available...cheaper than rent...|
|3 Beds, 1 Bath Areas, 1240 SqFt|
|$99,900 (For Sale)
Lane Realty Group, LLC
|502 E Columbia St, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|RARE FIND!! Nearly 2 acres on private wooded lot with creek inside Danville town limits. This 4 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath has been updated top to bottom. No corners cut on this one. Inside boasts granite counters, stainless steel appliances, custom staircase a...|
|4 Beds, 3 Bath Areas, 2760 SqFt|
|$245,000 (For Sale)
In-Site Real Estate Services
|2534 N County Road 575 E, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Property with Potential! Over 52 acres & includes a 71x60 pole barn with partial concrete floor. Home is in need of updates. Majority of value placed on the acreage. Keep the existing home as a rental & build yourself a new one??? Property is located in L...|
|4 Beds, 1 Bath Areas, 3010 SqFt|
|$660,000 (For Sale)
|1945 W County Road 300, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Beautiful home sits on a 3 acre lot with mature trees, creek and spectacular land scape. Features include: Pole barn, 2 storage sheds, roof new in 2010, sun room of back for relaxing in nature, brick ranch style, basement, extra blown insulation and mor...|
|3 Beds, 2 Bath Areas, 2055 SqFt|
|$175,000 (For Sale)
Ellis and Associates LLC
|704 Willow Ct, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Old Farm|
|3 BEDROOM RANCH ON A QUIET CUL DE SAC. HOME IS FRESHLY PAINTED WITH PLEASING TO THE EYE COLORS. KITCHEN IS UPDATED WITH ALL STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES. GAS RANGE FEATURES 5 BURNERS AND THE DOUBLE OVEN IS A BONUS. PELLA WINDOWS ARE SUPER ENERGY EFFICIENT T...|
|3 Beds, 2 Bath Areas, 1232 SqFt|
|$132,900 (For Sale)
|1379 Money Ln, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Temple Estates|
|Beautiful 3BR 2 BA Brick Ranch! Come home relax & out back on the large brick patio with great views of the pond. Home offers Large Great Room with laminate flooring, cathedral ceilings, gas log fireplace, Nicely updated kitchen with tile floors, breakfas...|
|3 Beds, 2 Bath Areas, 1344 SqFt|
|$158,900 (For Sale)
|1332 Greenstone Dr, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Visualize Yourself Sitting on Your Deck Staring at the Beautiful View of the Lake while you Drink your Coffee in the Morning. Lake Lot in Prestigious Wexford that is Almost 1 Acre. The Lot has a Nice Selection of Mature Trees and a Great Slope for a Walk ...|
|0 Beds, Bath Areas, 0 SqFt|
|$99,900 (For Sale)
Danville, Indiana is located in the center of Hendricks County (where it is the county seat) and is about 20 miles west of Indianapolis Indiana.
The Danville community has been growing rapidly thanks to the major effort to revitalize the city's downtown area and promote economic growth by attracting new businesses.
Danville is the oldest city in Hendricks County. The first settlement in Danville was in 1823. By the next year, Hendricks County was officially organized as a unit of government.
In 1835, Danville was incorporated as a town officially. It was named after William Wick's brother, Daniel Wick. William was conducting court at the time of incorporation. Danville was home to Central Indiana Normal College from 1878 to 1951.
- Festivals: Danville hosts several events throughout the year. The Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra has concerts at the Ellis Park Amphitheater during the summer months. The Fun "Feast'ival" is an annual event featuring music, entertainment, and great food. A Farmers Market and an Antique Festival are held in the summer and fall months. The Heartland Applefest is sponsored by Beasley Orchard in October.
- Hendricks County Historical Museum: This museum, once the County Sheriff's Residence, became the Hendricks County Historical Museum in 1975. It illustrates the history of the County in each room. Pieces included here relate to military history, agriculture, domestic life, and the history of education.
- Waterslide at Ellis Park: The Waterslide offers fun in the sun for the whole family.
- Golf Courses: The city's only golf course is the Twin Bridges Golf Club.
- The Danville Police Department officers are all Indiana law Enforcement Academy graduates.. If you have an emergency dial 911, otherwise dial 317-745-3008.
- The Danville Fire Department serves as a volunteer organization. In the event of a fire emergency call 911. For non-emergency calls dial 317-745-3008.
- If you are moving to the Danville Indiana area, you can search our database of Danville homes for sale and real estate. You will find every home, condo, building and lot for sale in the Indianapolis Multiple Listing Service (MLS), presented on our website via IDX.