195 Homes for sale in Danville, Indiana
The city of Danville Indiana affords an exceptional quality of life in beautiful Midwestern setting, with charming neighborhoods and a thriving real estate market. What's not to like? [Read More...]
|4068 Dovetree Drive, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Four Oaks|
|The Jamestown by Ryland, part of their "Americana Collection" is sure to impress! This 5 bdrm, basement home features a wonderful gourmet KIT with granite, stainless and double ovens, quality wood flooring and raised ceilings. The master bedroom feature...|
|5 Beds, 4.0000 Bath Areas, 4051 SqFt|
|$289,995 (For Sale)
CENTURY 21 Scheetz
|516 Appleblossom Way, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Orchard Estates|
|Terrific all brick low maintenance ranch in Orchard Estates. 3BR 2BA Great Room with fireplace offering an open floor plan + FR perfect for man cave, kids separate play area for smart flex space....how would you use it? Vaulted ceilings in GR/KIT/EIK spa...|
|3 Beds, 2.0000 Bath Areas, 1848 SqFt|
|$195,000 (For Sale)
|784 Cheeseman Avenue, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Awesome ranch with 3BR on corner lot in Danville. Very well built, one owner home. Hardwood floors thru-out home. New furnace and A/C installed less than a month ago. 8x12 mini barn and 10x12 patio. Quiet setting and beautiful landscaping. Open concept fl...|
|3 Beds, 2.0000 Bath Areas, 1338 SqFt|
|$135,500 (For Sale)
|103 James Court, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Stratford Ridge|
|Stellar custom brick ranch home with 3 car attached garage. 4BR, 2.5BA with nice open floorplan. Beautiful entry with hardwood floors, formal dining, huge great room with 10ft ceilings and gas fireplace. Large kitchen with breakfast bar, walk in pantry, a...|
|4 Beds, 3.0000 Bath Areas, 2402 SqFt|
|$229,900 (For Sale)
Schabel Property Manag Grp,LLC
|1906 Windsor Lane, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Whisperwood Lakes|
|Great 3 bdrm, 2 1/2 bath two story home with finished basement. Home features a living rm & family rm with newer carpet, eat-in kitchen w/breakfast bar, new laminate flooring, walk-in pantry and opens to new wood deck, fenced back yd, pond view. Spacious ...|
|3 Beds, 3.0000 Bath Areas, 2655 SqFt|
|$179,900 (For Sale)
Keller Williams Indy Metro W
|3 Danridge Drive, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|MUST SEE TO BELIEVE! Outstanding 4/5 BR, 3.5 BA custom home on 2 wooded lots in Danville. Huge LR w/frplc & beamed cathedral ceiling. Great updated Kit w/center island, brkfst bar, & pantry. Formal DR. Master suite w/dbl sinks, tub, sep shower, & walk-in ...|
|5 Beds, 4.0000 Bath Areas, 4108 SqFt|
|$399,900 (For Sale)
|349 State Road 75 , Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|3 Beds, 2.0000 Bath Areas, 3772 SqFt|
|$220,000 (For Sale)
|36 Martin Drive, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Sherwood Glen|
|Newly renovated 3 BR ranch in Danville. Recent updates this year include NEW: bathroom, roof, garage door; kitchen features new: oak cabinets, counter top, vinyl flooring, refrigerator, range hood; tub surround and interior doors. The list goes on! Home ...|
|3 Beds, 1.0000 Bath Areas, 936 SqFt|
|$89,900 (For Sale)
Keller Williams Indy Metro W
|5 Fairlane East Court , Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|LIKE NEW, You will be surprised at the updated in this adorable 3 bedroom home located on a quiet cul-de-sac in Danville. A fully fenced in back yard for your pets and kids. This home has tons of storage/closet space, updated kitchen and bath, newer windo...|
|3 Beds, 1.0000 Bath Areas, 1008 SqFt|
|$99,999 (For Sale)
|2517 County Road 225 E , Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Not In|
|Estate Home! 5,354 Sq. Ft. 3 BR, 2 FB,2 HB Home. Beautiful Home for Entertaining! From the Lg. Ceramic Tile Entry w/ view through to massive backyard to wooded tree line, this home has the elite of everything. Master BR Ste. w/ dbl. trey lighted ceiling, ...|
|3 Beds, 4.0000 Bath Areas, 5354 SqFt|
|$637,500 (For Sale)
|746 County Road 600 , Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Country Living at its Finest!!!!! This home sits on 2 acres and offers 3 bedrooms, 2 Full baths and tons of updates. Notice the tile flooring in front door entry...looks like wood! The Master bath is newly updated with vanity & cabinets, fully tiled with ...|
|3 Beds, 2.0000 Bath Areas, 2512 SqFt|
|$168,500 (For Sale)
|361 Parkview Drive, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Clear Creek|
|5 bedroom executive home. Boasting nearly 3600 sq ft of living space, including a lot with mature trees. This home floor plan includes a laundry rm & 5th bedroom. Oversized master bedroom includes sitting area along with generous walk in closet. Community...|
|5 Beds, 3.0000 Bath Areas, 3570 SqFt|
|$182,000 (For Sale)
Danville, Indiana is located in the center of Hendricks County (where it is the county seat) and is about 20 miles west of Indianapolis Indiana.
The Danville community has been growing rapidly thanks to the major effort to revitalize the city's downtown area and promote economic growth by attracting new businesses.
Danville is the oldest city in Hendricks County. The first settlement in Danville was in 1823. By the next year, Hendricks County was officially organized as a unit of government.
In 1835, Danville was incorporated as a town officially. It was named after William Wick's brother, Daniel Wick. William was conducting court at the time of incorporation. Danville was home to Central Indiana Normal College from 1878 to 1951.
- Festivals: Danville hosts several events throughout the year. The Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra has concerts at the Ellis Park Amphitheater during the summer months. The Fun "Feast'ival" is an annual event featuring music, entertainment, and great food. A Farmers Market and an Antique Festival are held in the summer and fall months. The Heartland Applefest is sponsored by Beasley Orchard in October.
- Hendricks County Historical Museum: This museum, once the County Sheriff's Residence, became the Hendricks County Historical Museum in 1975. It illustrates the history of the County in each room. Pieces included here relate to military history, agriculture, domestic life, and the history of education.
- Waterslide at Ellis Park: The Waterslide offers fun in the sun for the whole family.
- Golf Courses: The city's only golf course is the Twin Bridges Golf Club.
- The Danville Police Department officers are all Indiana law Enforcement Academy graduates.. If you have an emergency dial 911, otherwise dial 317-745-3008.
- The Danville Fire Department serves as a volunteer organization. In the event of a fire emergency call 911. For non-emergency calls dial 317-745-3008.
- If you are moving to the Danville Indiana area, you can search our database of Danville homes for sale and real estate. You will find every home, condo, building and lot for sale in the Indianapolis Multiple Listing Service (MLS), presented on our website via IDX.