Become an msWoods VIP Member
With your VIP Membership, you can search by:
City - County - Zip code - Address - Subdivision - School District - MLS/BLC #
- Access 30,000 MLS listings
- Save your favorite listing(s)
- Save your search(s)
- Receive email updates daily or weekly if you'd like
- See photos of interiors, exteriors and street views
- Get directions to the home you want to see.
Don't wait. Sign up now. It's absolutely FREE!
162 Homes for sale in Danville, Indiana
The city of Danville Indiana affords an exceptional quality of life in beautiful Midwestern setting, with charming neighborhoods and a thriving real estate market. What's not to like?
Danville, Indiana is located in the center of Hendricks County (where it is the county seat) and is about 20 miles west of Indianapolis Indiana.
The Danville community has been growing rapidly thanks to the major effort to revitalize the city's downtown area and promote economic growth by attracting new businesses.
Danville is the oldest city in Hendricks County. The first settlement in Danville was in 1823. By the next year, Hendricks County was officially organized as a unit of government.
In 1835, Danville was incorporated as a town officially. It was named after William Wick's brother, Daniel Wick. William was conducting court at the time of incorporation. Danville was home to Central Indiana Normal College from 1878 to 1951.
- Festivals: Danville hosts several events throughout the year. The Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra has concerts at the Ellis Park Amphitheater during the summer months. The Fun "Feast'ival" is an annual event featuring music, entertainment, and great food. A Farmers Market and an Antique Festival are held in the summer and fall months. The Heartland Applefest is sponsored by Beasley Orchard in October.
- Hendricks County Historical Museum: This museum, once the County Sheriff's Residence, became the Hendricks County Historical Museum in 1975. It illustrates the history of the County in each room. Pieces included here relate to military history, agriculture, domestic life, and the history of education.
- Waterslide at Ellis Park: The Waterslide offers fun in the sun for the whole family.
- Golf Courses: The city's only golf course is the Twin Bridges Golf Club.
- The Danville Police Department officers are all Indiana law Enforcement Academy graduates.. If you have an emergency dial 911, otherwise dial 317-745-3008.
- The Danville Fire Department serves as a volunteer organization. In the event of a fire emergency call 911. For non-emergency calls dial 317-745-3008.
- If you are moving to the Danville Indiana area, you can search our database of Danville homes for sale and real estate. You will find every home, condo, building and lot for sale in the Indianapolis Multiple Listing Service (MLS), presented on our website via IDX.
Danville Real Estate
Danville, Indiana is the perfect place in which to buy a house. With 162 listings available for purchase, now is the perfect time to seize YOUR opportunity. You will find every home, condo, building and lot for sale in the Indianapolis Multiple Listing Service (MLS), presented on our website via IDX. msWoods.com offers several different ways to find Danville homes for sale and other real estate.
Homes by Subdivision
There are so many amazing neighborhoods in Danville, finding one that fits suits your needs is never a problem. Just can browse or search by Danville subdivision name.
Homes by Street
There are times when living on a certain street makes all the difference in the world. Maybe you need to know whether a certain street has listings for sale. We make it easy to search by Danville street.
Homes by School District
Maybe you aren't as concerned with the street or neighborhood as much as you are the school district. msWoods makes it easy to find homes for sale by school district, including those that serve Danville.
Find Homes by Amenity
We think you will enjoy our easy-to-use, advanced search options that allow you to narrow listings based on options. Want a 3-bedroom, golf course home with a first-floor master bedroom and walk-out basement? No problem. Or how about the security of a cul-de-sac home located in a gated community? Throw in a wooded lot and walking trail and now you're set. Other popular outdoor amenities include in-ground pools and lakefront homes to name just a few. No matter the ammenity, our agents are experts in the Danville market, which means no detail falls through the cracks when it comes to finding a home that is right for you, and at a price you can afford.
Think of msWoods as the brokerage you can count on for finding any and all Danville real estate.