310 Homes for sale in Franklin, Indiana
With its well-preserved 15-block historic district, several major employers, its own local college, and an easy commute to Indy, the town of Franklin, Indiana has a lot going for it. [Read More...]
|1590 Thornburg Lane, Franklin, IN 46131||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Jefferson Meadows|
|Incredibly updated Ranch You will love the new Kitchen with the Stainless Appliances, Granite Counters, and Lighting plus the updated Cabinetry. Also to love are the new windows, roof, gutters & downspouts, as well as Furnace, Air Conditioner, & Water Hea...|
|3 Beds, 2.0000 Bath Areas, 1573 SqFt|
|$164,900 (For Sale)
Keller Williams Indy Metro S
|4057 Knollwood Avenue, Franklin, IN 46131||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Knollwood Farms|
|Tri-level floorplan with large LR with vaulted ceiling open to eat in kitchen, back door leads to multi level deck and above ground pool. Backyard also has storage shed and privacy fence. Upper level has 3 BR, 2 BA, Lower level has large Family Room wit...|
|3 Beds, 3.0000 Bath Areas, 2168 SqFt|
|$144,900 (For Sale)
RE/MAX Ability Plus
|252 Terre Haute Street, Franklin, IN 46131||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Hamilton & Oyler|
|Darling Two Bedroom Bungalow AVAILABLE NOW near Franklin College. Sitting on two city lots with Mature Trees all around, this Adorable Home features Gorgeous Laminate Hardwoods, Ceramic Tile, a Nicely Updated Bathroom with a Beautiful Ceramic Tile Surroun...|
|2 Beds, 1.0000 Bath Areas, 973 SqFt|
|$70,000 (For Sale)
Keller Williams Indpls Metro S
|53 Martin Place, Franklin, IN 46131||Add to Favorites|
|Step back into charm of yesteryear w/convenience of today. Lovingly restored w/updated kitchen & 2 full baths. Gorgeous built-in cabinbet in Din Rm is a showpiece. Woodwk & hrdwd flrs lend warm cozy aura to this lovely home. Enjoy serenity on deck overloo...|
|3 Beds, 2.0000 Bath Areas, 3016 SqFt|
|$178,900 (For Sale)
|51 1~2F2 Walnut Street, Franklin, IN 46131||Add to Favorites|
|Good size 2 bedroom 1 bath home in Franklin. Home is in a great location and move in ready! All Appliances stay! Great loft space for bonus room or playarea. Updated interior. This one is ready to go, don't miss it!|
|2 Beds, 1.0000 Bath Areas, 1007 SqFt|
|$54,900 (For Sale)
Real Living Team Advantage
|1225 Fiesta Drive, Franklin, IN 46131||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Cumberland Commons|
|Lovely 2 story home with 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths. Great loft on upper level. Large open living room and kitchen area. Large master bedroom and bath. Nice backyard for entertaining.|
|4 Beds, 3.0000 Bath Areas, 2190 SqFt|
|$155,000 (For Sale)
|1572 Cottonwood Drive, Franklin, IN 46131||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Knollwood Farms|
|Fantastic, well maintained 3 bedroom, 2 bath ranch home. This wonderful split floor plan offers a great home for any family. The kitchen features recently installed upgraded flooring. The main bath also features a recent remodel. Large great room offers p...|
|3 Beds, 2.0000 Bath Areas, 1267 SqFt|
|$109,000 (For Sale)
Berkshire Hathaway Home
|2178 Turning Leaf Drive, Franklin, IN 46131||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Meadows At Simon Farms|
|Franklin - Great opportunity with this 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath 2 story home. Features include living room, formal dining room, family room with wood burning fireplace. Kitchen has island and plenty of cabinet space for cooking up those secret family recipes. ...|
|4 Beds, 3.0000 Bath Areas, 1909 SqFt|
|$150,400 (For Sale)
Indiana REO Homes 2, Inc.
|1300 Hillside Drive, Franklin, IN 46131||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Paris Estates|
|Custom Paris Estates 4BR, 2.5BA. 3+ car garage & quiet 1/2 acre lot. Updated, neutral, open floor plan, wood & tile floors. Master has his/hers walk-in closets, double sinks, soaking tub. Kitchen includes new solid surface sink & countertops, new applianc...|
|4 Beds, 3.0000 Bath Areas, 2671 SqFt|
|$259,000 (For Sale)
Moving In Faith, REALTORS
|2504 Woodfield Boulevard, Franklin, IN 46131||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Branigin Woods|
|PERFECT 3 BEDROOM & 2 FULL BATH RANCH W/ 2 CAR GARAGE & LARGE SCREENED PATIO IN PRIVATE YARD. THIS ONE OWNER HOME HAS BEEN EXTREMELY WELL MAINTAINED W/ PLENTY OF UPDATES & UPGRADES! MASTER SUITE W/ PRIVATE BATH & WALK-IN CLOSET. SPLIT BEDROOM FLOORPLAN F...|
|3 Beds, 2.0000 Bath Areas, 1273 SqFt|
|$109,900 (For Sale)
Red Oak Real Estate Group
|1361 Old Us Highway 31 , Franklin, IN 46131||Add to Favorites|
|Where the hawks soar high and the air is free and clear, you'll find this 3 bedroom, 3 bath ranch set on almost 7 acres this side of heaven. It's a home that will make all your toil worthwhile. Located in a very private world close to town. This residence...|
|3 Beds, 3.0000 Bath Areas, 4412 SqFt|
|$424,500 (For Sale)
|1452 Natalie Court, Franklin, IN 46131||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Knollwood Farms|
|Updated home in popular Franklin subdivision. Many improvements - new carpet, new paint interior + exterior. Outstanding deck for entertaining. 3rd - 2nd master could be added to lower level with one wall - nice suite could be made. Home is in great shape...|
|3 Beds, 3.0000 Bath Areas, 1386 SqFt|
|$108,900 (For Sale)
CENTURY 21 Scheetz
Franklin Indiana is situated a little over 20 miles directly south of Indianapolis Indiana in Johnson County where it is the county seat.
Franklin has a small town charm and is committed to providing visitors and residents with fun and exciting things to do. It is a very picturesque town you'll love to visit.
Franklin College is a private liberal arts college that was opened in 1834 by a group of Baptists, making it one of the oldest colleges in Indiana.
In 1842, it became the first college in the state of Indiana to admit women. Since then, several notable alumni have emerged from Franklin College, including Academy Award-winner Robert Wise and the founder of Save the Children Foundation, John R. Voris.
- Franklin Holiday Lighting Event: This annual event is jam-packed with activities including a Holiday Parade, Carriage and Fire Truck Rides, a Christmas Movie, a Jingle Jog, Choral Performances, a Luminary Vigil, and a visit from Santa Clause. For more information or to make donations for the Holiday Lighting Fund, call 317-736-6334
- Franklin Fall Festival & Octoberfest: These two events have joined together and showcase craftsmen, a talent show, entertainers, a Chocolate Baking Contest, a Polka Band, dancing, a parade, food, and a movie.
- Franklin's Downtown Area: Franklin might surprise you with the number of things there are to do. Visit downtown sometime and find out for yourself!
- The Franklin Historic Artcraft Theatre: The Artcraft Theatre was originally built in "Roaring 20s, in the year 1922 to be exact. After 82 years of operation, it was purchased by Franklin Heritage Inc. for $175,000 on April 20, 2004.
- The Franklin Police Department is committed to preventing and stopping crime. If you have an emergency dial 911, otherwise dial 317-736-3670. The Franklin Police Department is located at 1 Caisson Drive, Franklin, IN 46131.
- The Franklin Fire Department has been established since 1880. The Franklin Fire Department covers the 22.5 square miles of territory in the city and township of Franklin. In the event of a fire emergency call 911. For non-emergency calls dial 888-736-3650. The Franklin Fire Department is located at 1701 North Main Street, Franklin, IN 46131.