Please Log In or Register to Continue
• Access All 30,000 MLS listings • Save your favorite listings • Save your searches
Existing Users Log in Here:
685 Homes for sale in Greenwood, Indiana
Greenwood is a special city in so many ways. From its relatively small downtown area, with its mom-and-pop shops, historic houses and quaint restaurants to its progressive business climate and solid real estate market, it is a nice place to own a home.
Greenwood Indiana is located off Interstate-65, approximately 12 miles south of Indianapolis Indiana in the northern tip of Johnson County.
Greenwood is considered a suburb of Indianapolis and has expanded greatly in recent years. It has a reputation throughout the state as having one of the most diversified business communities.
The presence of the Greenwood Park Mall, with more than 140 stores including 6 major stores, and the iRegal Movie Theater complex anchor the city economically.
Attractions & Things to Do
The Greenwood Police Department is one of the busiest in central Indiana - averaging over 27,000 requests each year. If you have an emergency dial 911. The Greenwood Police Department is located at 186 Suring Way, Greenwood, IN 46142.
The Greenwood Fire Department has 110 employees all together. The Greenwood Fire Department covers a 25 square mile radius. In the event of a fire emergency call 911. For non-emergency calls dial 317-882-2599. The Greenwood Fire Department is located at 155 East Main Street, Greenwood, IN 46143.
Because of its close proximity to neighboring Indianapolis, Greenwood is never far from major venues and things to do in Indy. It is also home to a great variety of attractions and things to do.
- Farmers Market. Every Saturday morning, locals enjoy attending the local farmers' market. There is great variety including fresh produce, honey, gourds, herbs, hanging baskets, cut flowers, and bedding plants. It can be found behind the Greenwood Public Library, south of Main Street off of Madison or Meridian Avenue.
- Greenwood Freedom Festival: The Greenwood Freedom Festival presents many activities and a lot of entertainment and food. This festival draws over 30,000 people each year with its parade, BBQ Blast, Street Fair, live entertainment, a children's fair, and fireworks.
- Greater Greenwood Community Band: The Greater Greenwood Community Band is sanctioned and supported by the City of Greenwood Indiana. The band seeks to enrich the community while allowing individual musical expression and growth among its members.
- Greenwood Golf Courses: Dyes Walk Golf Course, Orchard Golf Center, Orchard Course; and Hickory Stick Golf Club, Hickory Stick Course.
- Electricity: Dunk Energy provides electricity for Greenwood, Indiana.
- Gas: Vectren provides gas to Greenwood, Indiana.
Greenwood Real Estate
Greenwood, Indiana is the perfect place in which to own a house. With 685 listings available for purchase, this is a good time to buy.
Top Greenwood SubdivisionsAshwood Condominiums
Homecoming At University
Olive Branch Manor
Windsong Estates Ii
...See ALL Greenwood Subdivisions