182 Homes for sale in Danville, Indiana
The city of Danville Indiana affords an exceptional quality of life in beautiful Midwestern setting, with charming neighborhoods and a thriving real estate market. What's not to like? [Read More...]
|445 E Broadway St, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|1930 built Cape Cod with all the original character you would expect. Updated kitchen from original. Hardwood floors, Paneled Den, Two fireplaces, Rec room in basement, Lg. deck off the back. Lg. Out side wall blown in insulation, Newer replacement window...|
|3 Beds, 2 Bath Areas, 1980 SqFt|
|$175,000 (For Sale)
Lawson & Co.
|120 Parkview Dr, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Clear Creek|
|Great 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home with 2 car attached garage in great Hendricks County location. This home has been freshly painted inside and out and is clean and ready to move right in. The master bedroom is spacious and has a private bath with large garde...|
|3 Beds, 3 Bath Areas, 2832 SqFt|
|$157,900 (For Sale)
|1257 Sherwood Dr, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Old Farm|
|Lovely And Truly Move In Condition. Come See This Open And Spacious Ranch Open Concept Kitchen Connects to The Family Room With A Vaulted Ceiling, Split Bedroom Floor Plan With An Awesome Master Suite Updated Bath And Walk In Closet. The Eat IN Kitchen H...|
|3 Beds, 2 Bath Areas, 1473 SqFt|
|$139,900 (For Sale)
|4985 W County Road 150 South, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|2 bedroom, 1 bath home in Danville School System. Bonus Room. Generous sized rooms. 3 car attached garage!!! Garage entry is outside. Mini Barn and fully fenced rear yard!|
|2 Beds, 1 Bath Areas, 1357 SqFt|
|$84,900 (For Sale)
|531 Waterford Way, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Clear Creek|
|Super nice 3 bedroom 2 bath, full fenced in back yard. Atrioum doors off great room onto patio.|
|3 Beds, 2 Bath Areas, 1415 SqFt|
|$124,900 (For Sale)
Lane Realty Group, LLC
|3513 E County Road 225, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|A unique wooded 5 acre ranch, w/full finished basement! Custom built, 3 bed, 3 bath, cedar shake roof + 2 fireplaces. Closet space galore, large master w/access to large deck overlooking wooded 5 acre/barn & creek. Basement has rustic wet bar, large fam...|
|3 Beds, 3 Bath Areas, 4184 SqFt|
|$285,000 (For Sale)
Keller Williams Indy Metro W
|1034 W Lincoln St, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Highland Manor|
|Before you step into this lovely home, you will be enthralled with the beautiful huge back yard. This yard of green seems to go on and on and is carefully watched over by majestic trees of old. Once inside this adorable home you'll find new Carpet in Livi...|
|3 Beds, 1 Bath Areas, 2016 SqFt|
|$79,800 (For Sale)
Berkshire Hathaway Home
|272 S County Road 300 E, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Wow! What an opportunity! Nice home plus outbuildings await you. All brick 3 bedroom 2 bath Ranch awaits! Spacious living room & family room. And what a space for entertaining. Great place for your business or plenty of room in the outbuildings for a ...|
|3 Beds, 2 Bath Areas, 1630 SqFt|
|$205,000 (For Sale)
RE/MAX Legends Group
|1322 Brookwood Cir, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Clear Creek Condos|
|Nice 3 bedroom condo offering great room with fireplace, eat-in kitchen, master bedroom with full bath and walk-in closet, covered patio overlooking a pond.|
|3 Beds, 2 Bath Areas, 1506 SqFt|
|$117,900 (For Sale)
|1413 Ripplewood Dr, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Clear Creek|
|Stunning Tri-level that is immaculate. So many options with the rooms. Lovely back yard that is extra big. Nice landscaping. 4 Bedroom and 3 FULL baths. 3 car attached garage. The main level has beautiful hickory laminate flooring. Extra large eat...|
|4 Beds, 3 Bath Areas, 1364 SqFt|
|$149,000 (For Sale)
F.C. Tucker Company
|124 Gale Rd, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Gail At The Crossing|
|Does your current house give you the feeling of being crammed? Well, this beautiful, 4 bedroom, brick ranch will allow you to feel relieved. With over 2,500+ sq ft, you will have enough room for Thanksgiving Dinner, Christmas gathering, and graduation par...|
|4 Beds, 2 Bath Areas, 2549 SqFt|
|$224,900 (For Sale)
|4670 E County Road 200 S, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Scartlet Ribbon Heights|
|Immaculate and Well Maintained, this Brick Ranch Sets on nearly an acre. This is a winning combination of Beautifully Stained Woodwork and Doors, Thermal Windows, 3 Years Young Roof, Nice Flooring, Spacious Covered Porch, Large Patio, Pantry, 2 Car Garage...|
|3 Beds, 2 Bath Areas, 1528 SqFt|
|$154,900 (For Sale)
Dollars and Sense Real Estate
Danville, Indiana is located in the center of Hendricks County (where it is the county seat) and is about 20 miles west of Indianapolis Indiana.
The Danville community has been growing rapidly thanks to the major effort to revitalize the city's downtown area and promote economic growth by attracting new businesses.
Danville is the oldest city in Hendricks County. The first settlement in Danville was in 1823. By the next year, Hendricks County was officially organized as a unit of government.
In 1835, Danville was incorporated as a town officially. It was named after William Wick's brother, Daniel Wick. William was conducting court at the time of incorporation. Danville was home to Central Indiana Normal College from 1878 to 1951.
- Festivals: Danville hosts several events throughout the year. The Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra has concerts at the Ellis Park Amphitheater during the summer months. The Fun "Feast'ival" is an annual event featuring music, entertainment, and great food. A Farmers Market and an Antique Festival are held in the summer and fall months. The Heartland Applefest is sponsored by Beasley Orchard in October.
- Hendricks County Historical Museum: This museum, once the County Sheriff's Residence, became the Hendricks County Historical Museum in 1975. It illustrates the history of the County in each room. Pieces included here relate to military history, agriculture, domestic life, and the history of education.
- Waterslide at Ellis Park: The Waterslide offers fun in the sun for the whole family.
- Golf Courses: The city's only golf course is the Twin Bridges Golf Club.
- The Danville Police Department officers are all Indiana law Enforcement Academy graduates.. If you have an emergency dial 911, otherwise dial 317-745-3008.
- The Danville Fire Department serves as a volunteer organization. In the event of a fire emergency call 911. For non-emergency calls dial 317-745-3008.
- If you are moving to the Danville Indiana area, you can search our database of Danville homes for sale and real estate. You will find every home, condo, building and lot for sale in the Indianapolis Multiple Listing Service (MLS), presented on our website via IDX.