206 Homes for sale in Danville, Indiana
The city of Danville Indiana affords an exceptional quality of life in beautiful Midwestern setting, with charming neighborhoods and a thriving real estate market. What's not to like? [Read More...]
|1427 Ripplewood Drive, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Clear Creek|
|Well maintained and updated 3 bed 3 bath home. Ceramic tile floors from dining room into great room accented with fieldstone fireplace. Spacious kitchen with newer appliances, downstairs full bath and mud room to the garage with rear access to the beauti...|
|3 Beds, 3 Bath Areas, 2490 SqFt|
|$169,900 (For Sale)
Red Oak Real Estate Group
|251 Tennessee Street, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|3 bedroom, 2 bath Arts and Crafts home with beautiful fixtures, high ceilings and all of the charm an older home offers. Within walking distance of downtown Danville's dining and entertainment and a short drive to Indy. New carpet, paint, refinished wood ...|
|3 Beds, 2 Bath Areas, 2328 SqFt|
|$120,000 (For Sale)
|3443 Farmbrook Court, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Fabulous, well maintained home ready for you to move in!! Large open kitchen and breakfast room embrace the open backyard. Great Room has large new windows to welcome the outside and corner fireplace to warm you in the winter. Enjoy the wildlife in your b...|
|3 Beds, 2 Bath Areas, 2165 SqFt|
|$199,900 (For Sale)
F.C. Tucker Company
|857 Tyne Circle, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Whisperwood Lakes|
|Lovely 3 bed room 2 bath home in Whisperwood. Home features premium lot that over looks pond with mini barn for extra storage. Hard wood floors adorn all the living areas with tile in the Kitchen. Over size garage will accept a extended cab pick up. Kitch...|
|3 Beds, 2 Bath Areas, 1578 SqFt|
|$144,000 (For Sale)
|5073 Hwy 36 Road, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|3 Bedroom 3 full bath home with family room with wood burning fireplace, separate Living room, Office, formal dinning, Hickory kitchen cabinets, Ceramic tile in all wet areas, New carpet through out the rest of home. Fresh paint top to bottom. 30' X 40' p...|
|3 Beds, 3 Bath Areas, 2057 SqFt|
|$268,500 (For Sale)
Lawson & Co.
|1888 State Road 75 , Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|How about an updated ranch, 4 large bedrooms, 2.5 bath located west of Danville! 3+/- acres with this home, detached 2 car garage with office and workshop, fenced back yard! New addition 2003, master suite and laundry room, deck compliments this country s...|
|4 Beds, 3 Bath Areas, 2632 SqFt|
|$224,900 (For Sale)
Keller Williams Indy Metro W
|997 County Road 200 N , Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Country living with city convenience - 1 acre wooded lot to enjoy just minutes from downtown Danville. New carpet, new paint, and ready for you to enjoy your outdoor fire pit and so much more! Lovely brick fireplace in great room with custom wood beamed ...|
|3 Beds, 3 Bath Areas, 1704 SqFt|
|$167,900 (For Sale)
|130 Brianna Lane, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Crystal Lake|
|Large Lots in a 21 lot development on 50 acres of land. High end development. Price has been reduced.|
|0 Beds, 0 Bath Areas, 0 SqFt|
|$350,000 (For Sale)
Berkshire Hathaway Home
|1701 County Road 300e , Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|This property to be offered at public auction. 4 bedroom, 3 full bath home on 4 acres with partial walk-out basement with rec room! Updated roof & vinyl windows. Three car attached garage. Also offered with an additional 36.83 acres of tillable, woods...|
|4 Beds, 3 Bath Areas, 3575 SqFt|
|$1 (For Sale)
Lawson & Co.
|293 Indiana Street, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|This is an old Church converted into 2, 3 bedroom apartments in 1996. This building has been very well maintained. The upstairs unit (unit #1) has vaulted ceilings in the LR & has its own 10x12 private deck. Unit #2 (downstairs) has 8' ceilings with a 1...|
|6 Beds, 2 Bath Areas, 3000 SqFt|
|$147,500 (For Sale)
|778 Tateam Drive, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Whisperwood Lakes|
|Move in Ready Home in Desired Whisperwood Lakes. This home features 3bdrm, 2.5 ba, Hardwood flooring in kitchen, entry and half bath. Appliances, Mini barn, playset and Pergola are ALL Included. Upstairs you will find an EXTRA LG Master bedroom, Loft area...|
|3 Beds, 3 Bath Areas, 2121 SqFt|
|$168,000 (For Sale)
|2104 Main Street, Danville, IN 46122||Add to Favorites|
|Large 3 BR 2 BA ranch w/att 2c gar just east of Danville on old US36. No driving thru town to go to Avon or Indy!! Large rear deck overlooking a farm field. Needs considerable TLC, cosmetics throughout, & repairs to incl some doors, windows & possible min...|
|3 Beds, 2 Bath Areas, 1996 SqFt|
|$142,000 (For Sale)
Indiana Real Estate Sales LLC
Danville, Indiana is located in the center of Hendricks County (where it is the county seat) and is about 20 miles west of Indianapolis Indiana.
The Danville community has been growing rapidly thanks to the major effort to revitalize the city's downtown area and promote economic growth by attracting new businesses.
Danville is the oldest city in Hendricks County. The first settlement in Danville was in 1823. By the next year, Hendricks County was officially organized as a unit of government.
In 1835, Danville was incorporated as a town officially. It was named after William Wick's brother, Daniel Wick. William was conducting court at the time of incorporation. Danville was home to Central Indiana Normal College from 1878 to 1951.
- Festivals: Danville hosts several events throughout the year. The Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra has concerts at the Ellis Park Amphitheater during the summer months. The Fun "Feast'ival" is an annual event featuring music, entertainment, and great food. A Farmers Market and an Antique Festival are held in the summer and fall months. The Heartland Applefest is sponsored by Beasley Orchard in October.
- Hendricks County Historical Museum: This museum, once the County Sheriff's Residence, became the Hendricks County Historical Museum in 1975. It illustrates the history of the County in each room. Pieces included here relate to military history, agriculture, domestic life, and the history of education.
- Waterslide at Ellis Park: The Waterslide offers fun in the sun for the whole family.
- Golf Courses: The city's only golf course is the Twin Bridges Golf Club.
- The Danville Police Department officers are all Indiana law Enforcement Academy graduates.. If you have an emergency dial 911, otherwise dial 317-745-3008.
- The Danville Fire Department serves as a volunteer organization. In the event of a fire emergency call 911. For non-emergency calls dial 317-745-3008.
- If you are moving to the Danville Indiana area, you can search our database of Danville homes for sale and real estate. You will find every home, condo, building and lot for sale in the Indianapolis Multiple Listing Service (MLS), presented on our website via IDX.