285 Homes for sale in Franklin, Indiana
With its well-preserved 15-block historic district, several major employers, its own local college, and an easy commute to Indy, the town of Franklin, Indiana has a lot going for it. [Read More...]
|80 Middleton Road, Franklin, IN 46131||Add to Favorites|
|WELL MAINTAINED 3 BED 2 BATH RANCH. ALSO FEATURES over sized 2 CAR GARAGE. MOST mechanicals HAVE BEEN REPLACED WITH IN THE PAST 10 YEARS. EASY to maintain. EASY ACCESS TO I65 AND DOWN TOWN FRANKLIN. GREAT CORNER LOT, NICE PATIO, AND VERY NICE STORAGE BAR...|
|3 Beds, 2.0000 Bath Areas, 1357 SqFt|
|$145,000 (For Sale)
Keller Williams Indy Metro S
|59 Lynhurst , Franklin, IN 46131||Add to Favorites|
|This brick ranch home is centrally located in Franklin close to many schools and quick access to interstate and local shopping. 3 bedroom one bath with large Great Room and extra Family Room space. Nice deck along the back to access 2 car garage.|
|3 Beds, 1.0000 Bath Areas, 1296 SqFt|
|$94,900 (For Sale)
|4621 537 E , Franklin, IN 46131||Add to Favorites|
|Nice two bedroom home on 1/2 acre lot! Off a quiet dead end street. Great starter home or investment opportunity. Easy access to Franklin and Edinburgh. Call today to see what awaits before it's gone!|
|2 Beds, 1.0000 Bath Areas, 1006 SqFt|
|$62,900 (For Sale)
CENTURY 21 Scheetz
|3800 Us 31 South Road, Franklin, IN 46131||Add to Favorites|
|Commercial site, can be divided into several out-lots of various sizes. Great for Bank, Day Care, Offices, Small Retail, Restaurant over 1300' of Prime Frontage on US 31 in Franklin.|
|0 Beds, Bath Areas, 0 SqFt|
|$1,100,000 (For Sale)
Kaiser Real Estate Corp.
|607 Johnson Avenue, Franklin, IN 46131||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Hamilton & Oyler|
|2 bedroom home on corner lot. Close to downtown Franklin and 1-65. Good investment potential.|
|2 Beds, 1.0000 Bath Areas, 1248 SqFt|
|$14,900 (For Sale)
|668 Graham Street, Franklin, IN 46131||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Herriotts N|
|Rare opportunity! Federal-style, historic charm on nearly half an acre in the heart of Franklin. Original chestnut floors have been meticulously re-finished, all new Pex-plumbing w/manifold and completely re-wired in 2013. 5 fireplaces, built-in bookshelv...|
|4 Beds, 3.0000 Bath Areas, 4004 SqFt|
|$210,000 (For Sale)
|4021 Leslie Court, Franklin, IN 46131||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Knollwood Farms|
|MOVE IN READY! VERY NICE 2 STORY HOME. LARGE CORNER LOT. FRESH PAINT NEW CARPET, ALL APPLIANCES TO STAY.HARDWOOD FLOORING SETS OFF THIS FAMILYROOM WITH WOOD BURNING FIREPLACE.EASY ACCESS TO HI WAY 31 AND I-65 EASY COMMUTE TO INDY, COLUMBUS, MARTINSVILLE. ...|
|3 Beds, 3.0000 Bath Areas, 1499 SqFt|
|$124,900 (For Sale)
Keller Williams Indy Metro S
|1594 Younce Street, Franklin, IN 46131||Add to Favorites|
|Move in ready home on oversized lot. Features a huge living room with a wood stove, large kitchen with appliances and new counter tops, large glass enclosed patio, fenced yard with big storage shed. All new carpet and paint, plus a home warranty!|
|4 Beds, 1.0000 Bath Areas, 1600 SqFt|
|$85,000 (For Sale)
|2377 Bridlewood Drive, Franklin, IN 46131||Add to Favorites|
|TOTALLY UPDATED 3 BR/2.5 BA, 2 STORY HOME LOCATED IN FRANKLIN COMMUNITY SCHOOLS. UPDATES INCL ALL NEW KITCHEN INCLUDING CABINETRY, COUNTERTOPS & ALL NEW APPLIANCES, NEW FURN & A/C, BRAND NEW 200 AMP ELECTRIC PANEL, NEW VANITIES & COUNTERS IN BATHRMS, NEW ...|
|3 Beds, 3.0000 Bath Areas, 2425 SqFt|
|$126,900 (For Sale)
Apter Properties, LLC
|40 Bryant Court, Franklin, IN 46131||Add to Favorites|
|VERY NICE WELL KEPT 3 BED 1 BATH RANCH HOME. STILL OWNED BY ORIGINAL OWNER, BUILT IN 1969. LIVING ROOM HAS BERBER CARPET. HOME STILL HAS original TILE FLOORING IN GREAT SHAPE. ALL APPLIANCES TO STAY WITH HOME. FEW WINDOWS HAVE BEEN REPLACED.ROOF IS ABOUT ...|
|3 Beds, 1.0000 Bath Areas, 925 SqFt|
|$77,500 (For Sale)
Keller Williams Indy Metro S
|1374 Grand Canyon Circle, Franklin, IN 46131||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Cumberland Commons|
|Spacious Home with 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths and a 3 Car Garage! Wonderful house with open floor plan perfect for raising a family. Desirable location on cul-de-sac just down the street from neighborhood playground. Large backyard backs up to wooded nature ar...|
|4 Beds, 3.0000 Bath Areas, 2110 SqFt|
|$169,500 (For Sale)
More Real Estate Service, LLC
|1146 Hague Court, Franklin, IN 46131||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Cumberland Trails|
|GOOD OPPORTUNITY ON THIS 4 BED 2 BATH HOME. THE HOME HAS SOME NICE FEATURES NOT TYPICALLY FOUND AT THIS PRICE. NICE SIZE KITCHEN WITH CUSTOM CABINETS. GREAT ROOM WITH A CATHEDRAL CEILING AND 2 SKYLIGHTS. UPSTAIRS MASTER SUITE WITH A WALK IN CLOSET,GARDEN ...|
|4 Beds, 2.0000 Bath Areas, 1863 SqFt|
|$130,000 (For Sale)
Dollens Real Estate Services
Franklin Indiana is situated a little over 20 miles directly south of Indianapolis Indiana in Johnson County where it is the county seat.
Franklin has a small town charm and is committed to providing visitors and residents with fun and exciting things to do. It is a very picturesque town you'll love to visit.
Franklin College is a private liberal arts college that was opened in 1834 by a group of Baptists, making it one of the oldest colleges in Indiana.
In 1842, it became the first college in the state of Indiana to admit women. Since then, several notable alumni have emerged from Franklin College, including Academy Award-winner Robert Wise and the founder of Save the Children Foundation, John R. Voris.
- Franklin Holiday Lighting Event: This annual event is jam-packed with activities including a Holiday Parade, Carriage and Fire Truck Rides, a Christmas Movie, a Jingle Jog, Choral Performances, a Luminary Vigil, and a visit from Santa Clause. For more information or to make donations for the Holiday Lighting Fund, call 317-736-6334
- Franklin Fall Festival & Octoberfest: These two events have joined together and showcase craftsmen, a talent show, entertainers, a Chocolate Baking Contest, a Polka Band, dancing, a parade, food, and a movie.
- Franklin's Downtown Area: Franklin might surprise you with the number of things there are to do. Visit downtown sometime and find out for yourself!
- The Franklin Historic Artcraft Theatre: The Artcraft Theatre was originally built in "Roaring 20s, in the year 1922 to be exact. After 82 years of operation, it was purchased by Franklin Heritage Inc. for $175,000 on April 20, 2004.
- The Franklin Police Department is committed to preventing and stopping crime. If you have an emergency dial 911, otherwise dial 317-736-3670. The Franklin Police Department is located at 1 Caisson Drive, Franklin, IN 46131.
- The Franklin Fire Department has been established since 1880. The Franklin Fire Department covers the 22.5 square miles of territory in the city and township of Franklin. In the event of a fire emergency call 911. For non-emergency calls dial 888-736-3650. The Franklin Fire Department is located at 1701 North Main Street, Franklin, IN 46131.