268 Homes for sale in Franklin, Indiana
With its well-preserved 15-block historic district, several major employers, its own local college, and an easy commute to Indy, the town of Franklin, Indiana has a lot going for it. [Read More...]
Franklin Indiana is situated a little over 20 miles directly south of Indianapolis Indiana in Johnson County where it is the county seat.
Franklin has a small town charm and is committed to providing visitors and residents with fun and exciting things to do. It is a very picturesque town you'll love to visit.
Franklin College is a private liberal arts college that was opened in 1834 by a group of Baptists, making it one of the oldest colleges in Indiana.
In 1842, it became the first college in the state of Indiana to admit women. Since then, several notable alumni have emerged from Franklin College, including Academy Award-winner Robert Wise and the founder of Save the Children Foundation, John R. Voris.
- Franklin Holiday Lighting Event: This annual event is jam-packed with activities including a Holiday Parade, Carriage and Fire Truck Rides, a Christmas Movie, a Jingle Jog, Choral Performances, a Luminary Vigil, and a visit from Santa Clause. For more information or to make donations for the Holiday Lighting Fund, call 317-736-6334
- Franklin Fall Festival & Octoberfest: These two events have joined together and showcase craftsmen, a talent show, entertainers, a Chocolate Baking Contest, a Polka Band, dancing, a parade, food, and a movie.
- Franklin's Downtown Area: Franklin might surprise you with the number of things there are to do. Visit downtown sometime and find out for yourself!
- The Franklin Historic Artcraft Theatre: The Artcraft Theatre was originally built in "Roaring 20s, in the year 1922 to be exact. After 82 years of operation, it was purchased by Franklin Heritage Inc. for $175,000 on April 20, 2004.
- The Franklin Police Department is committed to preventing and stopping crime. If you have an emergency dial 911, otherwise dial 317-736-3670. The Franklin Police Department is located at 1 Caisson Drive, Franklin, IN 46131.
- The Franklin Fire Department has been established since 1880. The Franklin Fire Department covers the 22.5 square miles of territory in the city and township of Franklin. In the event of a fire emergency call 911. For non-emergency calls dial 888-736-3650. The Franklin Fire Department is located at 1701 North Main Street, Franklin, IN 46131.
|2355 Blackthorn Dr, Franklin, IN 46131||Add to Favorites|
|Don't buy new when you can buy this home for less. Great location, brand new carpet, new lighting fixtures and extremely clean. Home comes with all appliances and window coverings. Great community with walking trails, playground, tennis courts, volleyb...|
|3 Beds, 3 Bath Areas, 2040 SqFt|
|$126,000 (For Sale)
Keller Williams Indy Metro S
|1250 Park Ave, FRANKLIN, IN 46131||Add to Favorites|
|Stunning historical home on 2.85 acres built in 1857 but restored and updated. Privacy galore near Franklin College. Large kitchen w/ granite counters, double ovens & custom cherry cabinets, main master w/walk-in closet, sep. shower, soaking tub. 5 addl B...|
|6 Beds, 5 Bath Areas, 8094 SqFt|
|$735,000 (For Sale)
msWoods Real Estate, LLC
|2830 Branifield Dr, Franklin, IN 46131||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Branigan Creek|
|Nothing plain jane about this house-lots of custom features! Warm, welcoming great room features not only a brick, wood-burning frpl, but a vaulted ceiling with gorgeous car siding. Convenient brk bar in kitchen (center isle can be removed). All bedrooms ...|
|3 Beds, 2 Bath Areas, 1358 SqFt|
|$108,500 (For Sale)
|4225 Fairoaks Dr, Franklin, IN 46131||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Knollwood Farms|
|Franklin - Come take a look at this very large 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home in Knollwood Farms. The home features formal living room, family room, spacious kitchen with plenty of cabinet space for cooking up those secret family recipes. Out back is a paver pa...|
|3 Beds, 3 Bath Areas, 1424 SqFt|
|$95,000 (For Sale)
Indiana REO Homes 2, Inc.
|416 N 150 W, Franklin, IN 46131||Add to Favorites|
|Paradise found! If you're looking for a country setting with a view -- this is it! Many updates: 2013 roof, 6"gutters,new fascia, soffIts, iron filter, variable Puron system, heat pump, carpeting, ceramic tile flooring, updated baths. Move in ready! With...|
|3 Beds, 2 Bath Areas, 1872 SqFt|
|$179,900 (For Sale)
|1650 Decourcy Ct, Franklin, IN 46131||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Jefferson Estates|
|Move in ready! Jefferson Estates. 4 Bedroom 2.5 Bath, large Master Suite, Bonus Room, Gas fireplace. All appliances stay, Breakfast Room with office area, 2+ Car garage. New carpet, flooring, lighting, windows and fresh paint. Privacy fence on a cul-de-sa...|
|4 Beds, 3 Bath Areas, 2747 SqFt|
|$219,900 (For Sale)
|867 Windstar Blvd, Franklin, IN 46131||Add to Favorites|
|This home is move in ready! 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, open floor plan, hardwood floors on most of the main level, fresh paint, larger master bedroom with cathedral ceilings, large fenced in back yard with a deck, newer roof, oversized 2 car garage, and Frank...|
|4 Beds, 3 Bath Areas, 2276 SqFt|
|$187,900 (For Sale)
REALTY WORLD-Harbert Company
|2759 Branigin Creek Blvd, Franklin, IN 46131||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Branigin Creek|
|3 Beds, 2 Bath Areas, 1410 SqFt|
|$109,555 (For Sale)
CENTURY 21 Scheetz
|859 Orion, Franklin, IN 46131||Add to Favorites|
|Charming move-in ready ranch! New updates include, paint, carpet and roof! Spacious great room highlights the vaulted ceiling, gas fireplace, ceiling fan on remote, and surround sound - even on the deck! Kitchen includes the dishwasher, gas stove and micr...|
|3 Beds, 2 Bath Areas, 1509 SqFt|
|$165,000 (For Sale)
Berkshire Hathaway Home
|963 Gristmill Dr, Franklin, IN 46131||Add to Favorites|
|Two Story, 4BR, 2.5BA home Heritage subdivision in Franklin. Home has formal living room, office and a separate laundry room with washer/dryer included. Kitchen comes equipped with a dishwasher, disposal, microwave, electric range/oven, and refrigerator.|
|4 Beds, 3 Bath Areas, 1826 SqFt|
|$119,900 (For Sale)
REALTY WORLD-Harbert Company
|995 Ebony Cir, Franklin, IN 46131||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Oakleaf Estates|
|Desirable Oakleaf Estates neighborhood, like new 3 bedroom 2 bath home with all new carpet & vinyl, fresh paint, and more, home also sits on a corner lot and features a fenced in back yard, this home is move-in ready and priced to sell, don't wait.|
|3 Beds, 2 Bath Areas, 1144 SqFt|
|$84,900 (For Sale)
Wynkoop Brokerage Firm, LLC
|1598 Thornburg Ln, Franklin, IN 46131||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Jefferson Meadows|
|Home of the Franklin Griz mascot (2007-2011) in desirable Jefferson Meadows! Quality custom built home features 6 panel doors, stained hardwood trim, gas fireplace in family room w/vaulted ceiling open to kitchen w/abundance of solid wood kitchen cabinetr...|
|3 Beds, 3 Bath Areas, 2023 SqFt|
|$179,900 (For Sale)