Homes for sale in Franklin, Indiana
With its well-preserved 15-block historic district, several major employers, its own local college, and an easy commute to Indy, the town of Franklin, Indiana has a lot going for it. [Read More...]
|1104 S 550, Franklin, IN 46131||Add to Favorites|
|3 Beds, 1 Bath Areas, 1488 SqFt|
|$149,900 (For Sale)
Tanya Smythe & Co, LLC
|600 S Main St, Franklin, IN 46131||Add to Favorites|
|Totally refurbiushed but retaining its heritage. Original hardwood floors, crown moldings and fireplace. Modern gourmet kitchen with granite counters and sink. Large updated baths. Appliances, ext. doors, hardware, windows, fistures, ceramic, slate, paint...|
|3 Beds, 2 Bath Areas, 2448 SqFt|
|$145,000 (For Sale)
Indianapolis Homes Realty, LLC
|848 Orion Dr, Franklin, IN 46131||Add to Favorites|
|Mr & Mrs Clean live here! This Oakleaf Custom home is in wonderful move-in condition, tastefully decorated, recently painted & professionally landscaped. Big backyard w/brand new mini barn. Spacious updated kitchen w/stainless steel double over/range & lo...|
|3 Beds, 2 Bath Areas, 1567 SqFt|
|$160,000 (For Sale)
RE/MAX Select, REALTORS
|5679 N 525 East, Franklin, IN 46131||Add to Favorites|
|Beautiful luxury estate sitting on 10 acres, minutes from downtown Indy, Columbus, Franklin, Greenwood, & Carmel/Fishers. This 15 room home features 5 bdrms, 4.5 bthrms, separate apartment w/kitchen, 6 car garage, gourmet kitchen w/center island open to h...|
|5 Beds, 5 Bath Areas, 9492 SqFt|
|$1,280,000 (For Sale)
Berkshire Hathaway Home
|323 E State Road 144, Franklin, IN 46131||Add to Favorites|
|Custom built full brick ranch 3 bedroom 2.5 bath. Beautiful stained woodwork throughout home. 2-Sided fireplace in family room & hearth room. Lots of cabinets. Stainless appliances. Breakfast bar. Wood Thermal windows. 3 Car Garage, one is longer than the...|
|3 Beds, 3 Bath Areas, 1949 SqFt|
|$224,900 (For Sale)
|1914 Barbie Ct, Franklin, IN 46131||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Paris Estates|
|Custom built one owner 4000+ sqft family home in sought after Paris Estates on Franklin's Eastside. This home has been updated throughout. Including updated furnace, roof, windows, comp board siding, ext paint, flooring. Large gourmet kitchen w/ center is...|
|4 Beds, 3 Bath Areas, 4044 SqFt|
|$299,999 (For Sale)
Keller Williams Indy Metro S
|843 Orion Dr, Franklin, IN 46131||Add to Favorites|
|Beautiful home featuring 4 bedrooms, two and a half baths, a large great room, gorgeous vaulted ceilings, and hardwood flloors in the kitchen and eating area, all on a quarter of an acre.|
|4 Beds, 3 Bath Areas, 2062 SqFt|
|$219,900 (For Sale)
South Madison Realty
|00 E State Road 44, Franklin, IN 46131||Add to Favorites|
|Property is currently zoned RM (Residential: Multi-family) and is located in the City of Franklin's Gateway Overlay. Ideal for a 2 family dwelling or a nursing/assisted living facility. Easy access to interstate and Franklin.|
|0 Beds, Bath Areas, 0 SqFt|
|$50,000 (For Sale)
Tomorrow Realty, Inc.
|901 Brookstone Dr, Franklin, IN 46131||Add to Favorites|
|Updated & move in ready! The open concept floor plan design offers a gathering room featuring a gas log burning fireplace, new flooring & flows nicely to extra large eat in kitchen. Well equipped kitchen includes over the range microwave, electric range/o...|
|3 Beds, 2 Bath Areas, 1510 SqFt|
|$119,000 (For Sale)
Mike Duncan Real Estate Group
|1875 E 125 S, Franklin, IN 46131||Add to Favorites|
|Charming 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath ranch home w/ over 1,500 square feet of living space! Home features a large living room, big family room, remodeled eat-in kitchen w/lots of counter space, stainless steel appliances, & tile backsplash, remodeled full bath, la...|
|3 Beds, 2 Bath Areas, 1541 SqFt|
|$117,900 (For Sale)
Jeff Paxson Team
|2113 Olympia Dr, Franklin, IN 46131||Add to Favorites|
|This home has it all! Laminated hardwoods have the handscraped look and are throughout the home. New vanities, flooring, blinds, lighting, plumbing fixtures, solid surface kitchen counters, water softener and reverse osmosis ice maker line. Wired for s...|
|3 Beds, 3 Bath Areas, 2736 SqFt|
|$154,900 (For Sale)
Olympus Realty Group, Inc
|3961 Hancock Ct, Franklin, IN 46131||Add to Favorites|
|Subdivision: Knollwood Farms|
|Charming Indiana two story with 4 bedrooms in popular Knollwood Farms. this home features a fully fenced backyard with a deck and an above ground pool along with updated laminate floors. Priced to sell. HVAC has been upgraded !|
|4 Beds, 3 Bath Areas, 1911 SqFt|
|$124,900 (For Sale)
CENTURY 21 Scheetz
Franklin Indiana is situated a little over 20 miles directly south of Indianapolis Indiana in Johnson County where it is the county seat.
Franklin has a small town charm and is committed to providing visitors and residents with fun and exciting things to do. It is a very picturesque town you'll love to visit.
Franklin College is a private liberal arts college that was opened in 1834 by a group of Baptists, making it one of the oldest colleges in Indiana.
In 1842, it became the first college in the state of Indiana to admit women. Since then, several notable alumni have emerged from Franklin College, including Academy Award-winner Robert Wise and the founder of Save the Children Foundation, John R. Voris.
- Franklin Holiday Lighting Event: This annual event is jam-packed with activities including a Holiday Parade, Carriage and Fire Truck Rides, a Christmas Movie, a Jingle Jog, Choral Performances, a Luminary Vigil, and a visit from Santa Clause. For more information or to make donations for the Holiday Lighting Fund, call 317-736-6334
- Franklin Fall Festival & Octoberfest: These two events have joined together and showcase craftsmen, a talent show, entertainers, a Chocolate Baking Contest, a Polka Band, dancing, a parade, food, and a movie.
- Franklin's Downtown Area: Franklin might surprise you with the number of things there are to do. Visit downtown sometime and find out for yourself!
- The Franklin Historic Artcraft Theatre: The Artcraft Theatre was originally built in "Roaring 20s, in the year 1922 to be exact. After 82 years of operation, it was purchased by Franklin Heritage Inc. for $175,000 on April 20, 2004.
- The Franklin Police Department is committed to preventing and stopping crime. If you have an emergency dial 911, otherwise dial 317-736-3670. The Franklin Police Department is located at 1 Caisson Drive, Franklin, IN 46131.
- The Franklin Fire Department has been established since 1880. The Franklin Fire Department covers the 22.5 square miles of territory in the city and township of Franklin. In the event of a fire emergency call 911. For non-emergency calls dial 888-736-3650. The Franklin Fire Department is located at 1701 North Main Street, Franklin, IN 46131.