Become an msWoods VIP Member
With your VIP Membership, you can search by:
City - County - Zip code - Address - Subdivision - School District - MLS/BLC #
- Access 30,000 MLS listings
- Save your favorite listing(s)
- Save your search(s)
- Receive email updates daily or weekly if you'd like
- See photos of interiors, exteriors and street views
- Get directions to the home you want to see.
Don't wait. Sign up now. It's absolutely FREE!
Homes for sale in Greenwood, Indiana
Greenwood is a special city in so many ways. From its relatively small downtown area, with its mom-and-pop shops, historic houses and quaint restaurants to its progressive business climate and solid real estate market, it is a nice place to own a home.
Greenwood Indiana is located off Interstate-65, approximately 12 miles south of Indianapolis Indiana in the northern tip of Johnson County.
Greenwood is considered a suburb of Indianapolis and has expanded greatly in recent years. It has a reputation throughout the state as having one of the most diversified business communities.
The presence of the Greenwood Park Mall, with more than 140 stores including 6 major stores, and the iRegal Movie Theater complex anchor the city economically.
Attractions & Things to Do
The Greenwood Police Department is one of the busiest in central Indiana - averaging over 27,000 requests each year. If you have an emergency dial 911. The Greenwood Police Department is located at 186 Suring Way, Greenwood, IN 46142.
The Greenwood Fire Department has 110 employees all together. The Greenwood Fire Department covers a 25 square mile radius. In the event of a fire emergency call 911. For non-emergency calls dial 317-882-2599. The Greenwood Fire Department is located at 155 East Main Street, Greenwood, IN 46143.
Because of its close proximity to neighboring Indianapolis, Greenwood is never far from major venues and things to do in Indy. It is also home to a great variety of attractions and things to do.
- Farmers Market. Every Saturday morning, locals enjoy attending the local farmers' market. There is great variety including fresh produce, honey, gourds, herbs, hanging baskets, cut flowers, and bedding plants. It can be found behind the Greenwood Public Library, south of Main Street off of Madison or Meridian Avenue.
- Greenwood Freedom Festival: The Greenwood Freedom Festival presents many activities and a lot of entertainment and food. This festival draws over 30,000 people each year with its parade, BBQ Blast, Street Fair, live entertainment, a children's fair, and fireworks.
- Greater Greenwood Community Band: The Greater Greenwood Community Band is sanctioned and supported by the City of Greenwood Indiana. The band seeks to enrich the community while allowing individual musical expression and growth among its members.
- Greenwood Golf Courses: Dyes Walk Golf Course, Orchard Golf Center, Orchard Course; and Hickory Stick Golf Club, Hickory Stick Course.
- Electricity: Dunk Energy provides electricity for Greenwood, Indiana.
- Gas: Vectren provides gas to Greenwood, Indiana.
Greenwood Real Estate
Greenwood, Indiana is the perfect place in which to buy a house. With 0 listings in the available inventory, now is the perfect time to buy. You will find every home, condo, building and lot for sale in the Indianapolis Multiple Listing Service (MLS), presented on our website via IDX. msWoods.com offers several different ways to find Greenwood homes for sale and other real estate.
Homes by Subdivision
There are so many nice neighborhoods in Greenwood, finding one that fits suits your needs is never a problem. Just can browse or search by Greenwood subdivision name.
Homes by Street
There are times when living on a certain street makes all the difference in the world. Maybe you need to know whether a certain street has listings for sale. We make it easy to search by Greenwood street.
Homes by School District
Maybe you aren't as concerned with the street or neighborhood as much as you are the school district. msWoods makes it easy to find homes for sale by school district, including those that serve Greenwood.
Find Homes by Amenity
We think you will enjoy our easy-to-use, advanced search options that allow you to narrow listings based on options. Want a 3-bedroom, golf course home with a first-floor master bedroom and walk-out basement? No problem. Or how about the security of a cul-de-sac home located in a gated community? Throw in a wooded lot and walking trail and now you're set. Other popular outdoor amenities include in-ground pools and lakefront homes to name just a few. No matter the ammenity, our agents are experts in the Greenwood market, which means no detail falls through the cracks when it comes to finding a home that is right for you, and at a price you can afford.
Think of msWoods as the brokerage you can count on for finding any and all Greenwood real estate.
- For Sale
- any price
Please try again using different search criteria.Click Here for search tips.