Become an msWoods VIP Member
With your VIP Membership, you can search by:
City - County - Zip code - Address - Subdivision - School District - MLS/BLC #
- Access 30,000 MLS listings
- Save your favorite listing(s)
- Save your search(s)
- Receive email updates daily or weekly if you'd like
- See photos of interiors, exteriors and street views
- Get directions to the home you want to see.
Don't wait. Sign up now. It's absolutely FREE!
Homes for sale in Mooresville, Indiana
The town of Mooresville represents the best of both worlds: Small-town living combined with a convenient location next to a major metropolitan area. It's a great place to own a home.
The town of Mooresville is located in Brown Township, Morgan County, approximately 18 miles southwest of neighboring Indianapolis, Indiana.
Mooresville, Indiana, also known as "Home of the Indiana State Flag", is a small town with a rich history that includes such notable citizens as the notorious John Dillinger and Arnold, the genius pig of the hit 70s show "Green Acres." It is located conveniently close to the Indianapolis International Airport.
There are 5 five public elementary schools in Mooresville. These include Northwood Elementary, Newby Memorial Elementary, Neil A. Armstrong Elementary, North Madison Elementary, and Waverly Elementary. In addition to these, Paul Hadley Middle School serves grades 7 and 8. Mooresville High School is the town's only high school. Together, these 7 schools comprise the Mooresville Consolidated School Corporation.
Attractions& Things to Do
- The Moresville Family Aquatic Center is a a fun place for the whole family to hangout and enjoy a variety of fun and healthy activities.
- Pioneer Park is the main park in the Mooresville. This 130-acre park is located at Indianapolis Road and Old State Road 67. It is home to the Family Aquatic Center, 7 picnic shelters, several playgrounds, 6 baseball diamonds, soccer fields, 3 horseshoe courts, 2 sand volleyball courts, and a paved walking/jogging trail.
- The Apple Festival and Craft Fair, a very popular annual celebration in Mooresville. People from all all around Central Indiana come to enjoy candied apples from nearby orchards. There are always fun activities for the kinds as well.
- There is plenty of shopping and dining, including many mom-and-pop shops, stores and restaurants as well as well-known national chains. And what you can't find in Mooresville you'll easily find in neighboring Indianapolis.
Mooresville Real Estate
Mooresville, Indiana is the perfect place in which to own a house. With 0 listings curently available, now is the perfect time to seize YOUR opportunity. You will find every home, condo, building and lot for sale in the Indianapolis Multiple Listing Service (MLS), presented on our website via IDX. msWoods.com offers several different ways to find Mooresville homes for sale and other real estate.
Homes by Subdivision
There are so many amazing neighborhoods in Mooresville, finding one that fits suits your needs is never a problem. Just can browse or search by Mooresville subdivision name.
Homes by Street
There are times when living on a certain street makes all the difference in the world. Maybe you need to know whether a certain street has listings for sale. We make it easy to search by Mooresville street.
Homes by School District
Maybe you aren't as concerned with the street or neighborhood as much as you are the school district. msWoods makes it easy to find homes for sale by school district, including those that serve Mooresville.
Find Homes by Amenity
We think you will enjoy our easy-to-use, advanced search options that allow you to narrow listings based on options. Want a 3-bedroom, golf course home with a first-floor master bedroom and walk-out basement? No problem. Or how about the security of a cul-de-sac home located in a gated community? Throw in a wooded lot and walking trail and now you're set. Other popular outdoor amenities include in-ground pools and lakefront homes to name just a few. No matter the ammenity, our agents are experts in the Mooresville market, which means no detail falls through the cracks when it comes to finding a home that is right for you, and at a price you can afford.
Think of msWoods as the brokerage you can count on for finding any and all Mooresville real estate.