Here’s a list of 18 questions to ask each agent during your initial interviews with them.
by Jennifer Wolfe
- Are you a full-time agent?
- Do you often represent sellers?
- What can you tell me about your office?
- How long have you been an agent?
- Do you have a salesperson’s license or a broker’s license?
- Do you hold any professional designations or have you taken classes recently?
- How do you intend to market my home aside from listing it on the MLS?
- What do you recommend I do to prepare my home for sale?
- What other homes have you sold that are like mine?
- How well do you know the market in my neighborhood?
- Do you think my home will sell above or below the list price?
- How confident are you in that estimation?
- What do you think of the other two agents I’m interviewing?
- How many other sellers and buyers do you currently represent?
- Do you work in partnership with another agent or use assistants?
- What should my priorities be and how can I better assist you as a client?
- Is there anything I haven’t asked about you that you think I should know?
- What are the next steps, should I choose to list with you?
If you are thinking of listing your home with a professional REALTOR, text or call Jennifer Wolfe at 317.985.6110 or visit the Wolfe Team Website