The Noblesville real estate showed its winter hardiness as total December sales climbed a surprising 45.5 percent versus the previous month’s total of just 55. Also, the market came within just 2 sales of matching last December’s total of 82 sales. All in all, the Noblesville market faired pretty well in this regard.
Total pending sales also showed improvement, at least where it counted most, which is in our 1-year comparison. While there were 65 total pending sales in December, or 13.3 percent fewer, versus the previous month, compared to last December’s total of just 57 this is a healthy 14-percent improvement. Also, there were on average, 69 pending sales per month from October through December of this year, or 6.2 percent more, compared to this same period in 2010.
While real estate and homes for sale in Indianapolis fell 8.4 percent in December compared to the previous month, there were 9.4 percent fewer Noblesville homes for sale during this same period. Compared to last December’s total of 633 listings this is a 13.4-percent decrease in total listings—a change Noblesville Indiana home sellers no doubt welcome with open arms.
Some other noteworthy Noblesville real estate market statistics:
- Homes in Noblesville spent an average of 92 days on the market in December, up 26 percent compared to the previous month’s average of just 73 days. However, this is nearly 10 percent improved versus last December’s average of 102 days and also the 12-month average, which is also 102 days.
- The average sold-list differential as a percentage of original list price was 87 percent. The sold-list differential based on final list price averaged 96 percent.
- The average price per square foot of $76 was 10 percent over the previous month’s average of $69.
- The average ‘sold’ price was $204,000, which is 16.6 percent above last December’s average of $175,000 and 12.7 percent above the 12-month average ‘sold’ price of $181,000.
- The average active price of $233,000 was down 7.5 percent versus last December’s average of $252,000. The 12-month average is $253,000.
- There were 6.9 months of inventory based on closed sales and 8.4 months of inventory based on pending sales.